Family Medical Therapies
Group Care in Chattanooga, TN. House Calls to Residential Facilities
Patients and caregivers know how stressful it can be to schedule appointments and take residents to a physician’s office. At Family Medical Therapies PLLC we know how stressful this can be and that is why we provide house call visits to residential facilities, independent living facilities, assisted living facilities and personal care homes, mainly on scheduled days when we are able to see many patients in familiar surroundings.
We also perform medical director services with contracted facilities hence reducing the need for on staff medical teams while making sure that residents receive the best medical care possible. Additionally we provide the Chattanooga, TN area with house call medicine, home care physicians, and transitional care services.
Group Care offers residents and facility managers the best medical care services from a fully supported and established practice (not one provider) with the infrastructure and tools provided including eFaxing, Electronic Medical Records, Medication Delivery, ePrescribing, 24/7 phone access and a curated network of reputable providers of related services like Home health, durable medical equipment and so on.
Group Care facilities get a high level of services and direct access to clinicians to allow them to respond to resident needs within the shortest time possible. And since patients are billed directly, facilities enjoy the services at no cost.
This is an added marketing benefit for facilities pursuing potential residents. Contact us to discover how Family Medical Therapies PLLC can help in the improvement of the health and well-being of your residents in Chattanooga while boosting the attractiveness of your facility to potential and future residents.
Enjoy quality house calls in Chattanooga
Cost and payments
Most of the homebound in residence patients have covered medical services, diagnostic imaging, and labs paid by their insurance provider. Due to the fact that is possible to schedule many visits within one facility on a certain day, we waive trip fees for those patients from residences, facilities, and communities that participate. We can see many patients on a certain day. We only see one off patients when there is a condition that is medically urgent.
No problem even if you don’t have insurance or not homebound
You can pay us directly and file a claim with your Health Plan. A visit usually starts at $99 dollars plus applicable trip fees. We also accept major credit cards and checks. No cash, please.
Quality house calls in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Convenient.
FMT Group Care is ideal for:
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Independent Living Facilities
- Personal Care Homes
- Retirement Communities
Our practice offers comprehensive medical management and preventive care for residents:
- Strep throat
- Palliative Care
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Gastro-Intestinal Disease Management
- General internal medicine
- High blood pressure
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Chronic Pain Management
- Rheumatologic Conditions and Arthritis
- Endocrine Disorders
- Foot Exams
- Chronic respiratory failure including Tracheotomies and Ventilator Management
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (AMI)
- Joint Replacement e.g. knee and hip
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG)
- General Surgeries and Hospitalizations (internal medicine, gynecology, cardiorespiratory, cardiovascular, and neurology services)
- Safety Assessments
- Depression and Anxiety
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Alzheimer, dementia, stroke, Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis and other neurological disorders
- Wound Care and Pressure Ulcers Management
We coordinate the following Chattanooga group care services through high-quality, reliable providers:
- Home nursing services and home health aids
- Phlebotomy (blood draws) and laboratory services
- Mobile diagnostics and Imaging including X-Rays (digital radiography), 12 lead electrocardiograms (EKGs), ultrasound, mammograms and pacemaker checks
- Pharmacy and prescription management services (medications delivered to your home)
- Durable medical equipment such as walkers, wheel chairs and more
- IV therapy, such as antibiotics and other medications
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy and social work services
- Oxygen and respiratory therapy
- Diabetic counseling
- Personal and companion care
Cost and Payments
For most homebound, in-residence patients the covered medical services, labs and diagnostic imaging are paid by your insurance provider.
Given the ability to schedule multiple visits within the same facility on a given day we waive trip fees for patients at participating residences, communities and facilities. This means that we will usually see multiple patients on a given day and only see one-off patients if there is a medically urgent condition.
No insurance or not homebound. No problem.
You can pay us directly, and file a claim with your Health Plan. Visits start at $99 plus applicable trip fees and we accept checks and all major credit cards. No cash please.